This month we are delighted to unveil our brand new show home at Briar Fields in Great Whittington which will be open for viewing every Saturday and Sunday in February between 11am and 3pm.
Come along and join us for a glass of fizz and a tour of the stunning Tarset Lodge!
Our beautiful show home is typical of all the properties on the development and comprises:
- Northumbrian stone & slate built double fronted, detached 4-bedroom house
- Two reception rooms both featuring double doors onto the garden & a useful study
- Feature sandstone fireplace with multi-fuel stove in the lounge
- Double garage with electrically operated doors & a boot room
- Ensuite to master bedroom & a family bathroom
- Handmade kitchen by Mowlem & Co with granite tops & appliances
- Vilroy & Boch bathrooms with porcelain tiles
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Sliding sash windows & internal oak doors throughout the property
- Landscaped gardens with stunning views of rolling countryside
- Superfast broadband
Since commencing work on site last Spring, four of the ten new homes at Briar Fields have already sold off plan.
Don’t miss out on the remaining plots – come along to one of our open days where representatives from Anvil Homes and Youngs RPS will be available to provide tours and answer questions.
For further information about Briar Fields please contact Youngs RPS on 01434 608 980 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org