Easedale House is now complete and available to buy
We are happy to announce that Easedale House is now complete and available. When it comes to finding the perfect family home in Cumbria, Easedale House by Anvil Homes offers a blend of luxury, comfort and convenience that’s hard to beat. This spacious 4-bedroom home, complete with a double garage, is designed to cater to all your family’s needs.
Individually Designed Development
Located on the outskirts of the highly sought after village of Hayton, in the picturesque Cumbrian countryside, the detached property of Easedale House forms part of an exclusive collection of nine individually designed homes and is testament to Anvil Homes’ commitment to creating exceptional quality living spaces. Each house in this development offers unique architectural features and layouts, ensuring that no two homes are alike. Anvil Homes’ commitment to individuality shines through in the thoughtfully designed properties in this community.
Easdale House : Property Features
Easedale House benefits from an array of features with exceptional attention to detail including:
- Premium Quality Kitchen: The kitchen is a chef’s dream, featuring bespoke furniture, granite work surfaces, integrated appliances, and a central island ideal for culinary enthusiasts and family gatherings. The bi-fold doors open out onto the landscaped garden to panoramic countryside views.
- Carefully Crafted Details: Timber sliding sash windows, oak internal doors with oak handrails and balustrade, brushed chrome sockets and switches to the kitchen are among the many thoughtful details within Easedale House.
- Stunning Landscaped Gardens: Natural stone paving and patio and a lawned garden created an ideal outdoor space for both relaxation and entertaining.
- Spacious Bedrooms: The master suite features a bespoke dressing area and ensuite. There are a further three good sized bedrooms.
- Luxurious Bathrooms: The ensuite and family bathroom both benefit from porcelain wall and floor tiling. The ensuite has a walk-in shower and the family bathroom a free-standing bath and separate walk-in shower.
- Energy Efficient Credentials: Featuring air source heat pumps for hot water and heating, high levels of insulation, underfloor heating with an energy efficient rating of B.
- Modern Amenities: Superfast fibre broadband with network cabling throughout and a dedicated 32amp car charging point.
Versatile Living Spaces
Easedale House isn’t just about luxury; it’s designed for practical family living. With a useful and good sized utility/boot room which incorporates a cloakroom with WC. The versatile downstairs living of the snug and lounge offer endless possibilities for customisation.
Pricing and Availability
For those interested in making this exclusive development their new home, prices start from £595,000, with Easedale House on the market for £775,000. Availability may vary, so please contact Anvil Homes for the most up-to-date information and any special offers that may be availablee
Easedale House is located near Hayton village in Cumbria, just 3 miles from Brampton, 8 miles from Carlisle and easy access to the A69. The village offers a range of local amenities, including:
- Highly Rated Primary School
- A Popular Local Pub
- Nearby Farm Shop with Tearoom and a Swimming Pool.
- The thriving market town of Brampton is 3 miles away and has excellent local amenities with a range of shops, post office, chemist, doctor’s surgery and dentist.
- Historical and Cultural Significance
Cumbria is a region steeped in history, and living at Easedale House puts you in proximity to some remarkable historical sites. Explore the fascinating history of the area, including its connection to Hadrian’s Wall and Roman forts.
In addition, the area is ideal for nature enthusiasts with Talkin Tarm Country Park and Gelt Woods RSPB nature reserve nearby. You’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the rich culture and heritage of this remarkable region.
If Easedale House has captured your imagination and you’d like to learn more or arrange a viewing, please contact Anvil Homes on 07825 836263. The friendly and knowledgeable team is ready to help you with any enquiries and organise a viewing of this remarkable property.